Thursday, January 30, 2014

Dreamer

School started this past week and it's been a bit of an adjustment. Not only is it hard to schedule ample time to take photographs for the blog but its been FREEZING out, which makes it even more difficult. The cold is unbearable and leaves me uninterested in dressing cute. Once I get back in the swing of things, you all will be the first to know. I have lots of outfit ideas in my head and I can't wait to share them soon with you. Between school and work, I've also been thinking a lot about the future. Thinking about what a dream job of mine would be, where I see myself in the next five years; things of that nature. I have the horrible, yet sometimes useful, habit of planning uncontrollably. From outfits and parties to my non-existent wedding; it is only natural for me to have some ideas of what I'd like my future to hold. I love fashion, but there are also other things in life I'm really passionate about. For starters, I am obsessed with photo booths. Before I graduate I'd love to intern for a company like Magbooth or Smilebooth; but I was also thinking about the possibility of starting my own company. Not that I even would know where to even start (I'm assuming I'd have to build a photo booth) but how cool it would be to operate my own photo booth company and continuing to blog as well. I don't know what the future has in store but for now I'll just share with you some of my favorite photo booth moments. 










with love,
Marisa





No comments:

Post a Comment