Thursday, November 7, 2013

Doctors Orders





Free People: Sweater, Socks and Hat; Shoes: Dr. Martens



For the past week I've been sick with a nasty cold. One of the downsides to go to a fashion school is that people seem to judge you if you're not dressed up to par; so naturally my go-to-sick-girl outfit of leggings and Uggs was out of the question. Instead I dressed and comfortably as possible while still managing to conceal the fact that I couldn't breathe out of my nose. I recently got these socks at Free People and couldn't have though of a more perfect time to wear them, especially with this amazing pair of Dr. Martens (borrowed from my friend's closet). Needless to say I will be asking for a pair for myself this Christmas. NyQuil may have played a big par in it by fashion could possibly be the best medicine; so when in doubt follow doctor's orders... Dr.Martens that is.

with love, 
Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment