Thursday, November 21, 2013

Just Do It















A few years back I had foot surgery and was told by the doctor to wear supportive running shoes on a daily basis. Naturally I disregarded what he said and went back to wearing 5 inch heels and all other sorts of footwear that lacked the comfort element but had a visual appeal. Fast forward to the current and I can't get enough of my Nike sneakers. Yes they are over a year old and yes it is probably time to invest in a new updated pair but long story short I love these shoes. It's like they're barely there, they're so comfortable AND they look good all at the same time. Can it get any better than that?! So when it comes to wearing athletic shoes for fashion, just do it; because they're not just for athletics.

with love,
Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment