Monday, July 1, 2013

Mantra Monday


The past week I came to the realization of, "HOLY SHIT, I'm halfway done with college!" And while there is plenty of time between now and graduation, I panicked with the thought that I need to start figuring out my life. What am I going to do after school? Where am I going to live; Long Island or Manhattan? What if I chose the wrong path, the wrong job? And while these are all important questions, the stress I caused myself was unnecessary. Whether this is a good thing or not, I plan ahead for everything. But what I've learned is that I need to just go with the flow. Shel Silverstein said, "Anything can happen child. Anything can be." No matter what your dreams and aspirations are; it can happen. Whether I work for a magazine or an advertising agency or even be an event planner; it can happen. If you want something bad enough, if you want it to be; it will be. As for me, I'm going to try my hardest to just enjoy my last two years of college before the 'real world' and have faith that if it't meant to be, it'll be; whether it's what I planned or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment