Friday, June 21, 2013

Easy Breezy



Top & Skirt: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Dolce Vita

 



Yesterday was my high school's prom and in an attempt to look good in the photos, I dressed nice and figured I'd get a blog post out of it too. Why not, right?!  Every year our town hosts a pre-prom in Northport Village where there is a park right on the water.The weather was beyond perfect; sunny and hot with a breeze that made posing on the docks a little risky but the heat all the more bearable. It's been two years since my prom and as each year passes I know less and less of the senior class. This year however was my best friend's girlfriend's prom, so I went down to take some pictures and capture the memories for them. He looked quite dapper and she looked beautiful. Out of everything I think I miss prom the most and was so happy I got to share part of the day with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment