Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Blue or Pink, What Do You Think?


 


Chocolate cupcakes with pink vanilla icing, blue vanilla cupcakes with chocolate icing,
 "HE" & "SHE" Hershey bars.



From Left to Right: Venessa Arizaga, a flea market find, Marc Jacobs


Top: Dolce Vita, Shorts: Dolce Vita, Sandals: Dolce Vita



Guests wore either a pink or blue ribbon depending what they thought 
the gender of the baby is going to be. 

This past Sunday with the help of my Mom and family, I threw a baby shower my Aunt who is pregnant with cousin #22! I'm an only child but have a huge family, so my cousins are like my siblings.  On top of loving my family beyond words can explain, I LOVE party planning. And although I'd like to take credit for the creativity; Pinterest played a big role. From balloons floating in the pool to tasty treats; the day was sweet and whimsical, just like a baby. A few weeks back I got this amazing bustier/short outfit and figured it was perfect for a low-key Sunday baby shower. The soft blue and daisy detailing was perfect, especially when worn with pink accented shoes and jewelry. The party was a success and everyone had a wonderful time; now it's just a waiting game for baby to arrive. Needless to say I could not be more excited!

with love,
Marisa


No comments:

Post a Comment