Friday, February 21, 2014

Black, Blue and Blonde













Coat and Flats: Dolce Vita, Jeans: American Eagle, Sunnies: Ray Ban

It's crazy how a simple, yet drastic, change can alter your entire mood and appearance. I'm always leaning towards certain pieces in my wardrobe on a daily basis. We all have our go-to outfits that we can all rely on but since dying my hair I've found this new urge to try new things and dress semi differently while still portraying my own style. Little changes can turn into big changes and that's how we are forever creating ourselves to be the person we aspire to be. For now my all black ensembles will share the spotlight with some blue; but how knows, maybe I'll be wearing bright colors and patterns by the time this snow melts.

with love,
Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment