Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Daisy Girl









Over the weekend, Marc Jacobs had a pop-up tweet shop promoting his fragrance, Daisy. There was no money required; you simply had to hashtag #MJDaisyChain and you became applicable to win Marc Jacobs prizes as well as perfume. (I got the cutest little bottle of Daisy perfume) At the event there was a DJ as well as a station to get your nails painted with Marc Jacobs nail polish and another station set up for photo ops. If it wasn't still winter I would've loved to wear some denim cutoffs and espadrilles; but unfortunately I have a few months before this outfits. So instead I wore a Free People sweater, Cheap Monday jeans and my Docs. And of coarse I felt it more than necessary to wear this delicate daisy headpiece to tie it all together. 

with love,
Marisa




No comments:

Post a Comment