Friday, February 14, 2014

Show Some Love

Although Valentine's Day is a fabricated holiday, it is still nice to celebrate and share with the one (or ones) you love, doing the things you love. Over the past 5 years my boyfriend and I have experienced both the highs and the lows on this lovey dovey day. One year he got me sushi and scattered rose petals everywhere; and another I tripped, fell, cut my hand open and shattered my phone (don't try running in wedge sneakers). This year however we will be ice skating at The Standard hotel  followed by drinks at the Biergarten. No matter what your plans are for today, whether you've got a date or are hanging out with friends, I hope you all feel loved today. 

with love,
Marisa


A sweet treat... Conversation hearts

The perfect pink nail polish by Essie


"best friends are the fairytale of life" necklace from Free People
(my best friend who gave it to me has the other half)

No comments:

Post a Comment