Monday, February 10, 2014

Mantra Monday


The other day I went outside my comfort zone, like way outside my comfort zone. For over 21 years I had never done anything to my hair; besides the occasional straightening. Over the weekend I made the bold and full fledged move to dye my hair blonde. While I'm no longer a brunette I've still got some of my 'roots' (pun intended) showing; I went for the looks of Kim KardashianChrissy Teigen and Ciara. For some reason this time of year requires a personal change. Last year I cut my hair short and this time around I decided for something drastic but that could also be changed back immediately if necessary; I could always dye my hair back at any given time. I was super nervous but I knew that if I didn't go outside my comfort zone than I would never know if in fact I look good as a blonde. One of the beauties and benefits of life is that we get to create who we want to be. I wanted to know how I'd look blonde, so I went and did it. And this applies to all aspects of life. Life begins outside of your comfort zone, so why settle when you can step outside and live it.

with love,
Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment