Thursday, April 18, 2013

Breakfast of Champions

Besides dessert,  breakfast is probably my favorite meal. Whether going out to eat or making something tasty in my kitchen in the comfort of my pajamas, I always need something delicious to start off my day. I'm a real 'foodie' and always manage to photograph my food before shoving it in my mouth (like a lady of coarse). Below are some of my absolute favorite breakfasts from the past couple months. 

with love,
Marisa


Pumpkin Waffles topped with dried cranberries and pecans and a side of baked apples.
 From: Penelope

Applesauce pancakes topped with bananas, honey and maple syrup. 
(New favorite to make on a lazy weekend morning)

The most amazing corn muffin and jam from Sarabeth's.

My eat-out breakfast of choice: Eggs Benedict from Tim's Shipwreck Diner

Delicious egg sandwich from Big Bear Pizzelli
(I used to work there and my boss would always make me egg whites on an everything bagel)

How could I resist ordering hot chocolate, especially when it came in this cool glass.
From: Sweet Mama's

Chocolate-Chip Eggos topped with fresh strawberries, courtesy of yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment