Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Semi- Formal Planning

Shoes: Zara, Dress: Nasty Gal

Don't get me wrong; I love FIT and I love going to school in New York City, but sometimes I wish I went to a more "collegey" college. A place where I could paint my face and tailgate at a sports game or join a sorority and go to frat parties. Instead I get to intern at one of the top fashion magazine in the world (Marie Claire), run in Central Park and view the Empire State Building from my bedroom window; so I guess it's a good compromise. To my surprise FIT actually has one fun thing in common with other campus colleges. Yesterday my friends and I bought tickets to semi-formal. We are so excited to dress up to the nines, dance and enjoy an amazing night at the Tribeca Rooftop.

with love, 
Marisa


No comments:

Post a Comment