Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Thinspiration

Summer is just around the corner. For some, it's an exciting time; for others, dreadful. I feel like every other tweet, status, or Instagram picture I see is about someone getting beach-bod ready. Now normally I am one of those girls, or at least try to be one of those girls. I workout on a daily basis but diet is a four letter word that does not exist in my vocabulary. I've come to realize that myself, and probably many of you too, have unrealistic goals for ourselves. Let's be honest, we are never going to look like Miranda Kerr or Candice Swanepoel, especially if your 5'3'' like me. Instead I've found "thinspiration" in celebrities that were the same height as me with similar body types. With this, I have a more tangible goal, a goal that I can actually achieve. Below are a few of the people I use for motivation. 

                                                       Vanessa Hudgens                         Rachel Bilson                               Hayden Panettiere

with love, 
Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment